Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Special #1- Costumes

This first one is a couple's one. It's a pretty standard one but here's what could be fun about it: Go around the party you're at and stand behind different people. The one wearing the angel costume go to the right side of the person and tell them good things to do, the devil does the opposite on the left. I don't know where to get this one, but I thought it was pretty funny.



This one feels like a mix between "A Christmas Story" and, obviously, a magic trick.


Luckily, even my generation still remembers these guys, so it's a joke that won't be lost on people of any age.


OK, so I know that this is in Russian, but for a group costume it's pretty clever.


Get ready for awesomeness. If you have a dog PLEASE do this one, though I have no idea how to do it. And the great thing about being a muggle is you can still carry a wand! At least for Halloween.
Another one for dogs, though slightly more grotesque.


Now for ones that probably only my generation will understand. The first: SNL Lawrence Welk.
"I like chasing cars!"


If there's a group of guys out there that has the balls to do this next one: I salute you, and pleas send me pictures!

P.S.- If you really want to rake in some candy learn the dance too!

And now for the one hit wonder: Bed Intruder Song! Again, please send me pictures if someone does this. It should be a pretty easy costume to do.And for those of you who don't have much time or money, here's a great link for (probably) free costumes, as long as you have the stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment